Currently our properties are subject to a waiting list. Application is required to be considered for the waiting list. You are welcome to submit your completed application at our main office located at 2809 University Avenue during normal office hours.
Please bring current State identification for all household members age 18 and older; and social security card and birth certificate for all household members for copying.
Applications are not received as “complete” without all required documents completed and notarized. We have Notary service available for applicants during normal business hours.
Please carefully review the options below and complete the required application(s) as follows:
If you are interested and applying for:
- Badger Terrace Apartments, please complete the R.E. Management, Inc. application only.
- Trail Creek Apartments and/or Woodland Park Apartments, please complete both:
- R.E. Management, Inc. application; and
- ICS Preliminary Application for Project Based Housing
- Lime Tree Terrace Apartments and/or Parkview Terrace Apartments, please complete the R.E. Management, Inc. application only.
ITEMS TO BRING WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FOR PROCESSING:
- Driver’s license or State issued ID for all adults;
- Birth certificate for each household member;
- Rental history must be complete including current and previous landlord address and telephone;
- Final legal documents if separated or divorced;
- Child placement and child support documentation;
- Do not leave any items blank. If a question is not applicable, please enter N/A.
- Income, asset and expense information for all household members must be included on the application and the application must be signed by all adults.
- Check each item on the Documents Required page must be checked.
- Authorization for Release of Information must be signed by all adults and must be notarized. Notary service is available at our office at no charge.
- Document Package for Applicant’s Consent to the Release of Information must be signed by all adults.
- Race & Ethnic Data must be completed for each family member.
- Citizenship Declaration must be completed for each family member.
- What You Should Know About EIV document must be signed by all adults.